Klimax DS (KATALYST)
- Product Name: Klimax DS/3 (2016 / 2018 Variants)
- Date of Introduction: Sept 2016
- Type: Digital music player with Exakt Link capability
Back Panel Connections
- MAINS INPUT - To connect to the mains electricity supply.
- EXAKT LINK - To connect to Exakt compatible devices (Exaktbox, Exakt Speakers, Urika II etc)
- ETHERNET - To connect to a network (100Base-T)
- RS232 PORTS - For connection to Linn source products without ethernet ports.
- FALLBACK - Used when reprogramming the unit.
- EARTH GROUND - For connecting the unit to an earthing terminal if no mains earth is available or for joining the earths of other products in the system to improve perfromance in areas of poor/noisy electrical earth conditions.
- UNBALANCED OUT RIGHT, LEFT - To connect to a preamplifier (or power amplifier when internal volume control is enabled) with unbalanced (RCA) analogue inputs.
- BALANCED OUT RIGHT, LEFT - To connect to a preamplifier (or power amplifier when internal volume control is enabled) with balanced (XLR) analogue inputs.
Check HERE for information of Exakt link connection
Front Panel Connections
- POWER SWITCH- For switching the power to the unit on and off
Please read the following carefully before installing the unit in your system – your unit may need to be reconfigured by your Linn retailer.
Exakt usage the the Exakt Klimax speakers can be found at Klimax Exakt System
To enable Exakt options on the Exakt DS ensure that the internal volume control is turn ON in Konfig.
For further assistance, try our customer support pages