Akurate DS (Exakt Variant)
- Product Name: Akurate DS/2 (Variant 2015)
- Date of Introduction: April 2015
- Replaced by Akurate DS/3 in 2018
- Type: Digital music player
Back Panel Connections
- MAINS INPUT - To connect to the mains electricity supply.
- EARTH GROUND - To connect to an earthing terminal if no mains earth is available or to join to the earths of other products in the system to improve performance in areas of poor/noisy electrical earth conditions.
- ETHERNET - To connect to a network (100Base-T)
- FALLBACK - To put the device into Fallback mode (used when reprogramming)
- RS232 PORTS - To connect to Linn devices that don't have ethernet.
- DIGITAL OUTPUT - To connect to an external DAC or computer that has an Spdif input.
- BALANCED AUDIO OUTPUTS - To connect to a preamplifier (or power amplifier when internal volume control is enabled) with balanced (XLR) analogue inputs.
- UNBALANCED AUDIO OUTPUTS - To connect to a preamplifier (or power amplifier when internal volume control is enabled) with unbalanced (RCA) analogue inputs.
- EXAKT LINK - To connect to Exakt compatible devices (Exaktbox, Exakt Speakers, Urika II etc)
Front Panel Connections
- SOURCE SELECT BUTTON - Changes to the next source
- SKIP TRACK BUTTONS - Skips to the previous/next track
- STOP BUTTON - Stops playing the current track
- PLAY BUTTON - Starts playing the current track
- STANDBY BUTTON - Brings the product in/out of standby
- POWER SWITCH - Switches the power on/off
- FRONT PANEL DISPLAY
Please read the following carefully before installing the unit in your system – your unit may need to be reconfigured by your Linn retailer.
Exakt usage with the Akurate DSM/1 can be found in Akurate_Exakt_System
To enable Exakt options on the Exakt DS ensure that the internal volume control is turn ON in Konfig.
For further assistance, try our customer support pages