Klimax Exakt DSM
- Product Name: Klimax Exakt DSM (2013 Variant)
- Date of Introduction:Sept 2013 - Sept 2016
- Replaced by Klimax Exakt DSM/1 in 2016
- Type: Integrated digital music player and preamplifier
Note: It should be noted that information may at times be out of date and should not be used as a current list of what upgrades are available.'
Back Panel Connections
- ANALOGUE IN RIGHT, LEFT - To connect sources with phono outputs.
- BALANCED IN RIGHT, LEFT - To connect sources with balanced (XLR) outputs.
- EXAKT LINK - To connect to Exakt compatible devices (Exaktbox, Exakt Speakers, Urika II etc)
- SPDIF IN - To connect sources with Spdif digital outputs.
- ETHERNET - To connect to a network (100Base-T)
- TOSLINK IN- To connect sources with Toslink (optical) digital outputs.
- MAINS INPUT - To connect to the mains electricity supply.
- FALLBACK - To put the device into Fallback mode (used when reprogramming)
- HDMI IN 1, 2, 3 - To connect sources with HDMI outputs.
- HDMI OUT - To connect to a display device with HDMI inputs.
Each of the Exakt Link ports have two status LED's. The function of these LED's is given below:
Flash / Blink
|LED0||Link Port Disabled||Link Port Enabled||n/a|
|LED1||No Link||Product Discovered||Activity|
- ON / OFF SWITCH
Please read the following carefully before installing the unit in your system – your unit may need to be reconfigured by your Linn retailer.
For further assistance, try our customer support pages