- Product Name: Sekrit DS-I (2009 Variant)
- Date of Introduction: October 2009
- Discontinued: 2013 - replaced by the Sekrit DSM
- Type: Digital music player
Back Panel Connections
- MAINS INPUT - To connect to the mains electricity supply.
- EARTH GROUND - To connect to an earthing terminal if no mains earth is available or to join to the earths of other products in the system to improve performance in areas of poor/noisy electrical earth conditions.
- SPEAKER OUTPUTS - To connect to loudspeakers.
- ANALOGUE OUTPUTS (RCA, variable/fixed level) - To connect to a preamplifier (or power amplifier when internal volume control is enabled) with unbalanced (RCA) analogue inputs.
- ANALOGUE INPUTS (RCA, line level) - To connect sources with unbalanced (RCA) analogue outputs.
- RC5 ACCESSORY - To connect to a Linn BASIK3 or BASIK3-IR Knekt control device, (setup for RoomAmp2 connection (jumper link removed)). This requires a Knekt-CAT-5 cable to connect to the Linn DS
- IR OUTPUTS - To connect to infrared flasher devices allowing control of other products that accept infra-red signals.
- RS232 PORTS - To connect to other Linn devices that don't have ethernet.
- ETHERNET - To connect to a network (100Base-T)
- DIGITAL INPUT (Spdif) - To connect sources with Spdif (RCA) digital outputs.
- DIGITAL INPUT (Toslink) - To connect sources with Toslink (optical) digital outputs.
Front Panel Connections
- POWER SWITCH - Switches the power on/off
- FALLBACK - To put the device into Fallback mode (used when reprogramming)
Slow Flash / Blink
|STANDBY||Device in standby||Device active||Searching for IP address (boot)||Fallback (reprogramme)|
|LINK||Ethernet link established||no link established||n/a||n/a|
|DHCP||DHCP IP address obtained||Default IP address obtained||n/a||n/a|
|AUDIO||Valid audio (digital inputs only)||n/a||Invalid audio (digital inputs only)||n/a|
|POWER AMP||Internal amplifier enabled||Internal amplifier disabled||Internal amplifier fault||n/a|
|RCU||Reserved for future use||Reserved for future use||Reserved for future use||n/a|
|TRANSMIT||Reserved for future use||n/a||n/a||n/a|
Please read the following carefully before installing the unit in your system – your unit may need to be reconfigured by your Linn retailer.
For further assistance, try our customer support pages