Kiko DSM information
- Product Name: Kiko DSM (2012 / 2018 Variant)
- Date of Introduction: July 2012 - April 2019
- Type: Integrated digital music player, pre-amplifier and power amplifier
Back Panel Connections
- MAINS INPUT - To connect to the mains electricity supply.
- FALLBACK - To put the device into Fallback mode (used when reprogramming)
- ETHERNET - To connect to a network (100Base-T)
- HDMI OUTPUT - To connect to a display device with HDMI 1.4 inputs.
- HDMI INPUTS - To connect sources with HDMI 1.4 outputs.
- DIGITAL INPUT (Toslink) - To connect sources with Toslink (optical) digital outputs.
- DIGITAL INPUT (Spdif) - To connect sources with Spdif (RCA) digital outputs.
- ANALOGUE INPUT (line level) - To connect a turntable or line level source with unbalanced (RCA) outputs.
- SPEAKER OUTPUTS - To connect to loudspeakers
Front Panel Connections
- HEADPHONE OUTPUT - To connect to stereo headphones with a 3.5mm input
- AUX SOURCE INPUT - To connect to a stereo audio source with a 3.5mm output
- IR SENSOR - Recieves IR commands
- STANDBY LED
- FRONT PANEL DISPLAY
- POWER SWITCH- Switches the power on/off
Please read the following carefully before installing the unit in your system – your unit may need to be reconfigured by your Linn retailer.
For further assistance, try our customer support pages