- MAINS INPUT - To connect to the mains electricity supply.
- TOSLINK IN- To connect sources with Toslink (optical) digital outputs.
- ETHERNET - To connect to a network (100Base-T)
- SPDIF IN or SPDIF OUT - Configured in Konfig as either an digital input or digital output. (Default: Input)
- EXAKT LINK - To connect to Exakt compatible devices (Exaktbox, Exakt Speakers, Urika II etc)
- EARTH GROUND - For connecting the unit to an earthing terminal if no mains earth is available or for joining the earths of other products in the system to improve perfromance in areas of poor/noisy electrical earth conditions.
- BALANCED IN RIGHT, LEFT - To connect sources with balanced (XLR) outputs. 1 2 (input transformer can be by-passed using Konfig)
- BALANCED OUT RIGHT, LEFT - To connect to a preamplifier (or power amplifier when internal volume control is enabled) with balanced (XLR) analogue inputs.2
- UNBALANCED OUT RIGHT, LEFT - To connect to a preamplifier (or power amplifier when internal volume control is enabled) with unbalanced (RCA) analogue inputs.2
- HDMI OUTPUT - To connect to a display device with 1.4 & 2.03 HDMI/HDMI ARC inputs.
- HDMI INPUTS - To connect sources with 1.4 & 2.03 HDMI outputs.
- FALLBACK - To put the device into Fallback mode (used when reprogramming)
1 XLR to RCA adaptors are supplied for connecting sources with unbalanced outputs.
Input transformer can be enabled or disabled in Konfig setup
Note: Configuring to RCA will add a ground link to the audio tranformer causing an imbalance in the HOT and COLD XLR connections
2 Only use the XLR(8) output OR the RCA(9) output, never use both outputs as the RCA will degrade the XLR(8) output audio.
3 HDMI 2.0 Supports HDCP 2.2 up to and including 60Hz UHD. We recommend using to ensure all HDMI capabilities