- MAINS INPUT - To connect to the mains electricity supply.
- EXAKT LINK - To connect to Exakt compatible devices (Exaktbox, Exakt Speakers, Urika II etc)
- ETHERNET - To connect to a network (100Base-T)
- RS232 PORTS - For connection to Linn source products without ethernet ports.
- FALLBACK - Used when reprogramming the unit.
- EARTH GROUND - For connecting the unit to an earthing terminal if no mains earth is available or for joining the earths of other products in the system to improve perfromance in areas of poor/noisy electrical earth conditions.
- UNBALANCED OUT RIGHT, LEFT - To connect to a preamplifier (or power amplifier when internal volume control is enabled) with unbalanced (RCA) analogue inputs.
- BALANCED OUT RIGHT, LEFT - To connect to a preamplifier (or power amplifier when internal volume control is enabled) with balanced (XLR) analogue inputs.
Exakt Link uses readily available network cables:
- CAT 5 UTP/FTP
- CAT 6 UTP/FTP
Note: There is no change in the audio performance of the Exakt Link between Cat 5 or Cat 6 Cables.
Exakt Systems can be configured either a star from the system master or as a daisy chain configuration. Examples of each configuration is shown below.
Note: There is no change in audio performance between the star configuration or the daisy chain configuration.
For more examples and information check HERE
To enable Exakt options on the Exakt DS ensure that the internal volume control is turn ON in Konfig.