Klimax Renew DS
(Redirected from Renew DS)
- Product Name: Renew DS
- Date of Introduction: May 2011
- Type: Digital music player
- The Klimax Renew DS was used with upgrades of existing Klimax DS products to a newer variant of this product. The circuit board that was removed from the Klimax DS was offered as an Renew package. This Klimax Renew DS has a power supply, case and ID circuit board to match the original circuit board with its new serial number.
- This Renew option saves on the disposal of the original circuit board and helps to save the Environment.
Back Panel Connections
- MAINS INPUT - To connect to the mains electricity supply.
- POWER SWITCH- For switching the power to the unit on and off
- ETHERNET - To connect to a network (100Base-T)
- RS232 PORTS - For connection to Linn source products without ethernet ports. Please note: Early versions on the Renew DS has RS232 port 1 & 2 labels swopped around. If you have any difficulty, please test this connection using the Konfig-Diagnostics
- FALLBACK - To put the device into Fallback mode (used when reprogramming)
- EARTH GROUND - For connecting the unit to an earthing terminal if no mains earth is available or for joining the earths of other products in the system to improve perfromance in areas of poor/noisy electrical earth conditions.
- UNBALANCED OUT RIGHT, LEFT - To connect to a preamplifier (or power amplifier when internal volume control is enabled) with unbalanced (RCA) analogue inputs.
- BALANCED OUT RIGHT, LEFT - To connect to a preamplifier (or power amplifier when internal volume control is enabled) with balanced (XLR) analogue inputs.
Front Panel Connections
Please read the following carefully before installing the unit in your system – your unit may need to be reconfigured by your Linn retailer.
For further assistance, try our customer support pages