- Speakers can be driven from any combination of:
- Direct analogue output from the DSM
- Exakt Speaker
- Exaktbox configured with crossovers for one or two speakers
- Exaktbox configured for surround playback
- Speaker type set for
- "6 x Channel Passthrough" for 5.1ch or
- "8 x Channel Passthrough" or 7.1ch
- Examples of speaker setups can be found HERE
- You cannot assign mulitple Subwoofer types in the same Exaktbox.
- that is, You can ONLY be assign
- one or more LFE (Surround playback only) or
- one or more MONO Subwoofer (Stereo Playback only) or
- one or more LEFT Subwoofer (Stereo Playback only) or
- one or more RIGHT Subwoofer (Stereo Playback only)
E.g. But NOT a LFE AND MONO on the same Exaktbox
above is an Exaktbox configured for "6 channel passthrough"
In "6 or 8 channel passthrough" Exaktbox filter selection then this Exaktbox CANNOT be used for "digital crossover" speakers as well.