- MAINS INPUT - To connect to the mains electricity supply.
- FALLBACK - To put the device into Fallback mode (used when reprogramming)
- ETHERNET - To connect to a network (100Base-T)
- HDMI ARC (HDMI)5 - To connect to a TV Audio Return Channel (ARC) connection
- USB 9 - To connect to a PC/MAC for Class 2.0 PCM USB Audio playback
- DIGITAL INPUTS (Toslink)5 - To connect sources with Toslink (optical) digital outputs.
- ANALOGUE INPUTS (RCAline level)1 & 2 - To connect sources with RCA analogue outputs.
- DIGITAL INPUTS (Spdif)5 - To connect sources with Spdif (RCA) digital outputs.
- ANALOGUE INPUTS (RCA MM/MC)2 & 3 - To connect a turntable with unbalanced (RCA) outputs.
- EXAKT LINK- To connect to Exakt compatible devices (Exaktbox, Exakt Speakers, Urika II)
- PHONO GROUND - To connect to a turntable grounding terminal.
- POWER AMPLIFIER OUTPUTS6 ,7 & 8 - To connect directly to a pair of loudspeakers.
- POWER SWITCH - Mains power switch
1 Analogue inputs: Input range adjustable 1V-4V rms, 10kΩ impedance
2 with ADC of 192kHz/24bit
3 RCA MM/MC:
- MM input impedance 47k, 100pf
- MM max voltage (1kHz): 67mV rms. (Gain +40dB)
- MC input impedance 100Ω 470p
- MC max voltage (1kHz): 5.5mV rms (Gain +54dB)
5 Digital inputs: 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz
6 Power Amplifier outputs: These are CLASS-D amplifier outputs and speakers should ONLY be connected/disconnected when the product in is Sleep state or powered OFF.
7 Power Amplifier outputs: Max 100W/4Ω, 50W/8Ω per channel, Gain 20dB
- The Selekt power amplfiers have a slightly lower gain than other Linn power amplifiers, (Majik/Akurate..). If you are going to Bi-Amp a pair of speakers then we would recommend either ALL Selekt Power amplifier cartridges or ALL Selekt Line level cartridges with external amplifiers.
8 Some Electrostatic speakers may require a modification to work with Linn Selekt Class-D amplifier. Please refer to the speaker manufacturers website for information.
9 USB Supported Sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192