- Product Name: Renew DS
- Date of Introduction: May 2011
- Type: Digital music player
Back Panel Connections
- MAINS INPUT - For connection to the mains supply.
- POWER SWITCH- For switching the power to the unit on and off
- ETHERNET - For connecting the unit to the network.
- RS232 PORTS - For connection to Linn source products without ethernet ports. Please note: Early versions on the Renew DS has RS232 port 1 & 2 labels swopped around. If you have any difficulty, please test this connection using the Konfig-Diagnostics
- FALLBACK - Used when reprogramming the unit.
- EARTH GROUND - For connecting the unit to an earthing terminal if no mains earth is available or for joining the earths of other products in the system to improve perfromance in areas of poor/noisy electrical earth conditions.
- UNBALANCED OUT RIGHT, LEFT - Line level analogue outputs for connection to a pre-amplifier.
- BALANCED OUT RIGHT, LEFT - Line level analogue outputs for connection to a pre-amplifier.
Front Panel Connections
Please read the following carefully before installing the unit in your system – your unit may need to be reconfigured by your Linn retailer.
- Unpacking - Please read the information on unpacking your Renew DS.
- Positioning - Please read the information on positioning your Renew DS.