Akurate Kontrol (Ethernet)
- Product Name: Akurate Kontrol
- Date of Introduction: November 2010
- Type: Analogue Preamplifier
Back Panel Connections
- MAINS INPUT - To connect to the mains electricity supply.
- EARTH GROUND - To connect to an earthing terminal if no mains earth is available or to join to the earths of other products in the system to improve performance in areas of poor/noisy electrical earth conditions.
- FALLBACK - To put the device into Fallback mode (used when reprogramming).
- ETHERNET - To connect to a network.
- ANALOGUE INPUTS (XLR, line level) - To connect sources with balanced (XLR) outputs.
- ANALOGUE INPUTS (RCA, line level) - To connect sources with unbalanced (RCA) outputs.
- ANALOGUE INPUTS (RCA, phono/line level) - To connect a turntable or line level source with unbalanced (RCA) outputs.
- PHONO GROUND - To connect to a turntable grounding terminal.
- ANALOGUE OUTPUTS (XLR,variable level) - To connect to a preamplifier with balanced (XLR) inputs.
- ANALOGUE OUTPUTS (RCA, variable level) - To connect to a preamplifier with unbalanced (RCA) inputs.
- ANALOGUE OUTPUTS (RCA, fixed level) - To connect to an analogue recording device with unbalanced (RCA) inputs.
Front Panel Connections
- MUTE BUTTON - Mutes/unmutes the audio
- VOLUME ADJUST BUTTONS - Changes the volume up/down
- HEADPHONE OUTPUT - To connect to stereo headphones with a 3.5mm input
- AUX SOURCE INPUT - To connect to a stereo audio source with a 3.5mm output
- SOURCE SELECT BUTTONS - Changes to the previous/next source
- STANDBY BUTTON - Brings the unit in/out of standby
- POWER SWITCH- Switches the power on/off
- FRONT PANEL DISPLAY
Please read the following carefully before installing the unit in your system – your unit may need to be reconfigured by your Linn retailer.
- Unpacking - Please read the information on unpacking your Akurate Kontrol.
- Positioning - Please read the information on positioning your Akurate Kontrol.