2: Control button2 - Main control interface switch (for Volume, Menu navigation and selection).
3. Headphone socket - 1/4" / 6.35mm Jack .
4. Volume level & Mute - indicators of Volume level and Mute state.
5. Software update available - Use Linn App or Konfig to perform this update.
6. Media information - This will show the current source name/track name/Radio station etc and the Majik DSM Menu display.
7. Transport information' -Tthe Play/Stop/Pause/Buffering symbol to shows you the current transport state.
- 1 A quick press of this button will select your PIN. For more information on PINS check the FAQ-What is a PIN
- > Quickly press the PIN to action it.
- > Press AND HOLD to show a preview of what this PIN can do.
- 2-Volume/Source/Menu/Transport button
- Quick press/Tap action
- *Left/Right buttons:
- > Decrease/increase the Volume levels in standard mode
- > Move left/right in Menu mode
- *Centre button:
- >Toggle between Pause/Play if you are playing a Music stream such as a Playlist, Tidal, Qobuz, Spotify.
- >Press AND HOLD for Standby
- > "Select" in Menu mode.
- *Up/Down buttons
- > Select Source
- > Move Up/Down in Menu mode
Bluetooth speaker setup: such as Alexa, Google Home etc
- 1. Select the Bluetooth menu on your device for pairing
- 2. Press and hold Pins 3 & 4 on the Majik DSM until "Bluetooth: Pairing..." appears on the front panel display
- 3. Select the Majik DSM (Room name), from the list of available Bluetooth devices on your device for pairing
This will now allow your Alexa/Google Home to play music on the Majik DSM