- Product Name: Klimax DS
- Date of Introduction:
- Klimax DS/0 - July 2007 - March 2011 (2007 Variant)
- Klimax DS/1 - April 2011 - April 2015 (2011 Variant with improved performance Audio board)
- Replaced by Klimax DS/2 in 2015
- Type: Digital music player
Back Panel Connections
- MAINS INPUT - To connect to the mains electricity supply.
- POWER SWITCH- For switching the power to the unit on and off
- ETHERNET - To connect to a network (100Base-T)
- RS232 PORTS - For connection to Linn source products without ethernet ports.
- FALLBACK - To put the device into Fallback mode (used when reprogramming)
- EARTH GROUND - For connecting the unit to an earthing terminal if no mains earth is available or for joining the earths of other products in the system to improve perfromance in areas of poor/noisy electrical earth conditions.
- UNBALANCED OUT RIGHT, LEFT - To connect to a preamplifier (or power amplifier when internal volume control is enabled) with unbalanced (RCA) analogue inputs.
- BALANCED OUT RIGHT, LEFT - To connect to a preamplifier (or power amplifier when internal volume control is enabled) with balanced (XLR) analogue inputs.
Front Panel Connections
Please read the following carefully before installing the unit in your system – your unit may need to be reconfigured by your Linn retailer.
For further assistance, try our customer support pages