INFO:MAJIK-DSM/4 Phono or RCA
Majik DSM/4 Phono/Analog Input Configuration.
The Majik DSM/4 ships with the Configurable Analog input set to Analog (Line Level) as standard from the Factory.
Should you wish to configure this Analog input as a Phono Stage to be used with a Moving Magnet (MM) equipped turntable then this can be done via either Konfig or Manage systems.
- In Konfig select the Majik DMS/4 from the list of devices on the network.
- Click on the Device tab and go to the Analog input Mode option as shown below.
- Change this in the drop down box from Analog to Phono.
- The Majik DSM/4 will reboot and the setting change will take effect.
- Manage Systems
- You will need the Majik DSM/4 to be assigned to your Linn Account to be accessed via Manage Systems. If you have not already done this details >HERE<.
- Log into your Linn Account via .
- Select the Majik DSM/4 from the list of DS’s associated with your account.
- On the General tab scroll down until you see the Analog Input Mode options shown below.
- Change this from Analog to Phono.
The Majik DSM/4 will reboot and the change will take effect.