Device Recovery procedure
- Download the latest version of software for your product from is hlighlighted to show the full file listing). (Make sure
- Save this .zip file to a known location on your hard drive
- Open Linn Konfig
- Go to the ‘Advanced’ page
- Make sure the Linn DS/DSM/HUB is powered on and connected to the network
- Press the fallback button on the Linn DS/DSM/HUB product
- The DS should appear in Konfig with a lightning symbol beside it
- Click the 'Browse' button beside the Linn DS/DSM/HUB in Konfig
- Locate the .zip file that you just saved and select this
- Select the ‘Device Recovery’ option (this will revert all user settings to factory defaults)
- Click on ‘Update’
- The unit should update successfully
- If the update fails then contact your Linn retailer for further support
NOTE: On a Mac the downloaded firmware is automatically unzipped by the OS and so the location is a directory, unlike on Windows where the location is the downloaded zip file.
To stop this, go into Safari Settings > Preferences > General > uncheck "Open safe files after downloading"