Debug:Get Kazoo Server Gateway Logs
- If all of these are visible the next step is with the Kazoo Server Gateway V4.10.XX or later
- 1. Go into Kazoo Server settings and ENABLE "Verbose Logging"
- 2. Go into web-browser and type Kazoo Server IP address followed by :4000/dm/logs
- e.g. for Kazoo server on IP 192.168.2.27, type → http://192.168.2.27:4000/dm/logs
- Click on [SHOW] this will show the Gateway logs down to Network Logs:.
- If you do any actions this page will need to be REFRESHED (f5) and [SHOW] reselected
- 3. To get the full logs for each days activity
Windows 10: File Explorer → C:\ProgramData\KazooServer\Logs\Application OSX: Go to Folder → /Users/Shared/KazooServer/Logs/Application QNAP: File Station → Home > .config > Linn > Kazoo Server > Logs > Application
- for QNAP: File Station - Settings and enable: "Show hidden folders on NAS" to see the .config folder