Crestron with Kazoo Server
***Downloadable from Crestron Application Market under Linn DS SmartMedia***
- The Crestron module provides the following features,
- Simple integration and installation via a Linn provided Crestron IPP module
- Seamless integration between Crestron and Linn (OpenHome) allowing the use of a Crestron UI, Linn Kazoo, BubbleDS, or other OpenHome control points.
- Support for AV installations, such as Kaleidescape, through volume and source switching modules
- Support for cloud and local music through modules for browsing and searching Tidal, Qobuz, TuneIn, Kazoo Server and Minim Server
- Multi-room audio; support for both dynamic and static grouping of rooms
- Presets to quickly access favourite music libraries
- Smart Graphics GUI, in landscape orientation, with Linn Kazoo look and feel, but also re-skinable in an installer specific Look & Feel.
- Support for resolution of TMPC-4SMD
- Available for Crestron 3-series processors and Core 3 GUIs
- for Kustom DSM support use Crestron driver V67 or later
- This uses the Kazoo Server with API Gateway enabled.
When I select Music in Kazoo it does not play and there is no coverart shown. Also Control/Creston has no control
Go into Kazoo Server settings and check the Network settings.
If Kazoo Server is setup for a different network then the Music and coverart link are for this different network. Double check that Kazoo Server network settings are same the Linn DS/DSM network
The Gateway API will also be trying to communicate with the wrong network addresses.
Original Crestron module