Davaar 80 Build 391 (4.80.391) Released on 08 Dec 2020
- Fix TIDAL failing to play any tracks under certain circumstances
- Fix TIDAL login failing after a period of time without rebooting
- Fix for rare lock-up on boot or IP address change
- Fixed #7365: Pins: Qobuz requiring 2 presses to start playback
- Fixed #7372: Pins: Core1 products ignore IR pins when in standby
PLEASE NOTE: Tidal changes also require a Kazoo/Linn update. Required versions:
Davaar 80 Build 389 (4.80.389) Released on 19 Nov 2020
- Further support for Tidal's new OAuth based login
PLEASE NOTE: This change also requires a Kazoo/Linn update. Required versions:
- Fixed #7194: Pins (Tidal and Qobuz) don't always start playback
Davaar 80 Build 385 (4.80.385) Released on 23 Aug 2020
- Added support for Tidal's new OAuth based login
PLEASE NOTE: This changes also requires a Kazoo/Linn update
- Added support for Tidal's new streaming endpoint
PLEASE NOTE: TIDAL are now enforcing simultaneous playback restrictions as per Tidal Support Article
- Added a configuration option to stop Kustom DSM streamers from automatically going into standby when their last zone goes into standby.
PLEASE NOTE: This may be useful for Control4 systems but is not recommended for users of HDMI or Roon.
- Added support for UPnP server pins.
- Fixed #7115: Pins: Radio station doesn't always play on first attempt
- Fixed #6526: On device software update available flag not working on some devices
- Fixed #7288: Roon: Unexpected behaviour when using IR control. When transport service CanPause, CanSeek, CanSkipNext, CanSkipPrevious flags are set False, the associated IR commands are now ignored.
- Fixed #6966: Kustom: Selectable zone wake-up on Streamer wake-up