Cara 4 Build 3 (3.4.3) Released on 22 October 2009
- Reverted Product service version to 3 for compatability reasons
Cara 4 Build 2 (3.4.2) Released on 20 October 2009
- Fixes #2613: Balance control affecting overall volume
- Fixes #2687: 32kHz SPDIF input causes a Reboot
- Fixes #2681 - The "Bal" text appears on front panel when adjusting balance
- Allow direct source selection using numeric keys on handset from amplifier mode
- Make client address explicit in tcp and udp tests. Previously was selecting first ip address in adapter list causing random fails.
Cara 4 Build 1 (3.4.1) Released on 14 October 2009
- Added extended language support for vfd metadata displays using the GNU Unicode Font.
- This font includes characters for most modern languages including Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, and Greek.
- Added volume offset and unity gain settings
- Playlist source is now the default source out of the box
- Added direct source selection from the handset
- Improved balance configuration