Template:Info:Surround Exaktbox Opt
- The Exaktbox can EITHER be:
- 1. Configured as to drive a speaker as a digital crossover.
- The supported loudspeakers that are listed HERE
- In this configuration any 'unused' outputs(s) CANNOT be assigned to a " 6/8-channel passthrough" channel, (point 2. below)
- 2. Configured as either a "8 x channel passthrough" or "6 x channel passthrough" speaker.
- In this configuration ALL of the outputs of the Exaktbox are used and cannot be configured for a "digital crossover" in the same Exaktbox. (Even if you are using only ONE output for a Surround Channel the Exakt box is totally dedicated to this configuration