Template:Info:Linn Account Info
Linn Account creation and adding/removing Linn DS/DSM from your account
The Linn Account Manage system requires your Linn DS/DSM to be attached to a “Linn Account”. You can do this by using the Kazoo App:
- Go into the latest version of Kazoo and select Settings
- Select the Linn Account tab
- If you do not have a Linn Account then you can instantly register for one.
- After registration and Log-in you will see the Linn DS players on your network. ADD or REMOVE the Linn DS/DSM players from your Linn account.
Accessing the Linn DS/DSM in your account
After adding the Linn DS/DSM players to your Linn Account:
- go to
- Select the Full Menu (top right) and go down to “My Account”
- Within the “My Account” select
- This will enter you into the System management page and “Edit Settings” or your Linn DS/DSM
- If you have just registered and added these to your Account it may take a couple of minutes to show you Linn DS/DSM setup. If nothing changes then try refreshing your web-browser page, (typically function key F5 or CTRL-F5 in the browser).
- The Space tab will not appear until you have assigned speakers to your Linn DS/DSM in the “GENERAL” tab.
- with the speakers setup you will now be able to create/update/delete/rename your Space Optimisation settings created by this application.