- Product Name: Karousel bearing
- Date of Introduction: Mar 2020
- Type: Turntable bearing
- Performance -
- A new, innovative precision-engineered design which will improve vinyl reproduction from every LP12 ever made.
- Refined Motion -
- Improved/refined tolerances of the bearing liners better support the spindle combined with the new Diamond-Like Carbon Coating (DLC) on the thrust pad for reduced friction, results in smoother rotation, improving the ‘noise floor’ of the turntable and musical reproduction.
- Greater Stability -
- The new design and material selected, combined with increased rigidity provide better coupling between the platter, spindle, bearing housing and sub-chassis, all leading to the reduction of noise for more accurate vinyl reproduction
- Longer Lasting -
- Karousel’s reduction in friction means that it will last longer and continue to give incredibly accurate listening pleasure to the very highest standard for longer than ever before.
Your Karousel bearing, available as a Karousel LP12 Upgrade kit, will need to be installed and configured by your Linn retailer.
For further assistance, try our customer support pages