Akurate DS (2010 Variant)
- Product Name: Akurate DS
- Date of Introduction: November 2010
- Type: Digital music player
Back Panel Connections
- MAINS INPUT - To connect to the mains electricity supply.
- EARTH GROUND - To connect to an earthing terminal if no mains earth is available or to join to the earths of other products in the system to improve performance in areas of poor/noisy electrical earth conditions.
- ETHERNET - To connect to a network.
- FALLBACK - To put the device into Fallback mode (used when reprogramming)
- RS232 PORTS - To connect to Linn devices that don't have ethernet.
- DIGITAL OUTPUT - To connect to an external DAC or computer that has an Spdif input.
- BALANCED AUDIO OUTPUTS - To connect to a preamplifier with balanced (XLR) analogue audio inputs.
- UNBALANCED AUDIO OUTPUTS - To connect to a preamplifier with unbalanced (RCA) analogue audio inputs.
Front Panel Connections
- SOURCE SELECT BUTTON - Changes to the next source
- SKIP TRACK BUTTONS - Skips to the previous/next track
- STOP BUTTON - Stops playing the current track
- PLAY BUTTON - Starts playing the current track
- STANDBY BUTTON - Brings the product in/out of standby
- POWER SWITCH - Switches the power on/off
- FRONT PANEL DISPLAY
Please read the following carefully before installing the unit in your system – your unit may need to be reconfigured by your Linn retailer.
- Unpacking - Please read the information on unpacking your Akurate DS.
- Positioning - Please read the information on positioning your Akurate DS.