Difference between revisions of "AMS Upgrade procedure"
Revision as of 12:25, 7 November 2011
Performing the upgrade
This should ONLY be performed by Registered Linn Retailers
- Create a CD-ROM from the AkurateMusicserver_0101.iso file retreived from outLINFO website
- Turn the AMS( Akurate Music Server )off.
- Connect a monitor and keyboard to the AMS.
- Turn ON the AMS and insert the CD-ROM into the AMS drive. This will begin the auto install .
- You will be prompted to press I for a clean install. For the serial number leave blank ,press return, and then Y
- The install will now begin and take a few minutes the CD-ROM will eject when complete.
- Leave the AMS for another 10-15 minutes and use the KivorGUI or Internet explorer to check status.
- Access the AMS web interface by typing the unit's IP address into a web browser
- Click on the “Network and Device Configuration”
- Verify the settings. If you make any changes hit the SAVE button
- Installation of the Rekursive Software is now complete.