Akurate Renew DS
- Product Name: Akurate Renew DS
- Date of Introduction: July 2012
- Type: Digital music player
- The Akurate Renew DS was used with upgrades of existing Akurate DS products to a newer variant of this product. The circuit board that was removed from the Akurate DS was offered as an Renew package. This Akurate Renew DS has a power supply, case and ID circuit board to match the original circuit board with its new serial number.
- This Renew option saves on the disposal of the original circuit board and helps to save the Environment.
Back Panel Connections
- POWER SWITCH- Switches the power on/off
- MAINS INPUT - To connect to the mains electricity supply.
- EARTH GROUND - To connect to an earthing terminal if no mains earth is available or to join to the earths of other products in the system to improve performance in areas of poor/noisy electrical earth conditions.
- ETHERNET - To connect to a network (100Base-T)
- FALLBACK - To put the device into Fallback mode (used when reprogramming)
- RS232 PORTS - To connect to other Linn products without ethernet ports.
- BALANCED AUDIO OUTPUTS - To connect to a preamplifier (or power amplifier when internal volume control is enabled) with balanced (XLR) analogue inputs.
- UNBALANCED AUDIO OUTPUTS - To connect to a preamplifier (or power amplifier when internal volume control is enabled) with unbalanced (RCA) analogue inputs.
Front Panel Connections
Please read the following carefully before installing the unit in your system – your unit may need to be reconfigured by your Linn retailer.
For further assistance, try our customer support pages